- An educational video that uses the Pinewood Derby to encourage your child’s interest in Physics.
- This video focuses on how to win. When your child brings home a trophy, he/she will gain a new appreciation for science!
|Share on Facebook|
This 2-hour video will show you how to...
- Use the principles of physics to build the fastest car possible, within the rules.
- Set the weight and center of mass of your car to maximize speed.
- Reduce the effects of friction.
- Align your car’s wheels to near perfection.
- Maximize your child’s involvement in car construction without compromising quality.
- Build a simple test track in your garage.